Happy Birthday Fearless Movement -- Epilepsy Awareness Month

Over the month of November, Fearless Movement did nothing but spread Epilepsy Awareness to all we could encounter. Not only was awareness created, but research funds to find a cure as well! The 2nd annual "Fear Banner" was our kick-off to Epilepsy Awareness Month at Glassboro High and 1st annual "Fear Banner" at Trinity Learning Center.

At Glassboro High, over 600 students did not want to be held back from amazing opportunities that life has to offer them. With that being said, they acknowledged their fears by writing them down and making the decision to gain courage to overcome them. They stood together in unity to show, we are not alone in the battles we face and together we can overcome anything life throws our way.


At Trinity Learning Center, I explained to my preschool class what fear was and how it could hold them back by telling the story of a lion who needed courage in spite of his fear. The children then began to tell me their fears. Many of their fears were heights, bugs, and one was even a skeleton at Halloween time! Their fears may seem silly and small to us teens and adults but to them, its all they know. I believe we need to begin with the children by encouraging and teaching them to drop their fears. If we continue to do that, when they face hardships down the road they will remember that Fearless Movement told them how to overcome their fears and fear will only hold them back from great opportunities. 

Following this event, T-shirt sales began at Glassboro High and our 2nd annual Volley for the Cure sign up slips were distributed. On November 19th at 6PM, 70-75 students paid $4 to play on a team to find a cure for Epilepsy. The teachers also created a team to make it a fun rivalry against the students! Volley for the Cure was also open to the public to come watch. It was $2 admission and it was a large crowd! To see how many students paid money out of their own pockets to help raise awareness for those battling Epilepsy and to find a cure showed me how much of an impact these teens have in our world. I explained that while welcoming everyone to our event. Over $650 dollars was raised last night and I could not be more grateful.


                            Pretty Little Spikers really brought the heat wearing our shirts!
South Jersey News came out to the event to interview myself (Ashley Kulikowski) on how Fearless Movement was created, and the story of being diagnosed with Epilepsy. Tonight at 7PM and 11PM it will be aired on Channel 4 -- network WACP or on SNJTODAY.COM. They will be bringing more awareness and research funds towards those battling Epilepsy. I am filled with gratitude for SNJ Today.


Regarding South Jersey News, I felt that it was only necessary for Miss South Jersey, Julia Magill to attend as well! Her help through out the night was needed and her heart for others will change this world someday through the Miss America Organization.

The winning team of our 2nd Annual Volley for the Cure at Glassboro High was "Team Balls Out". They received 1st place medals and a $100 gift card to Landmark Americana in Glassboro, NJ to celebrate their victory! 
Congratulations to Chris Maldonado, Jack McMahon, Tony Prosperi, Santino Mancini, Jayson Buff, John Maldonado and Carmelo Ibarra! 

Our last event for Epilepsy Awareness Month took place at Trinity Learning Center. All of the students made Thanksgiving day/Get well cards for children in the hospital on the holidays. Each card is purple to represent Epilepsy Awareness and will bring joy to those who receive it at Cooper University Hospital. 

This could not have been a better Happy Birthday to Fearless Movement without these events taking place! Thank you all for your unending support.

If you would like to have Fearless Movement hold an event with your school, organization, or business please contact us through our social media accounts, email, or number. You can also make your donation through these accounts as well by contacting us!
Social Media : @DROPFEAR_ (twitter) @fearlessmovement (instagram) Ashleykulikowski37@gmail.com (Email) (856)-558-2385 (Phone Number)

Make the choice today to save a life from Epilepsy and Fear by joining Fearless Movement. 

Stay Fearless, xoxo.

Comments

  1. Dr itua herbal medicine is mighty and genuine,I use to use Mellisa oil and Lavender Healing herbs but result were just still the same.But using Doctor Itua herbal medicine cured my herpes final and I have being living for 3 years now No Sores.My herpes is truely gone.Contact him if you interested of his herbal medicine too Dr itua can as well cure the following....HIV...HERPES,,COPD..FIBROID..ASTHMA..DIABETES..SICKLE CELL...ALS..EPILEPSY,,HEPATTITIS...CANCER...LOVE SPELL ...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number On +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant
      cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful
      work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online
      on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics etc by Dr. voodoo herbal
      medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the
      power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 7 years but
      Dr. voodoo cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband
      to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God
      be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a
      living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster,
      he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to
      prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr voodoo on Whatsapp or call him
      +2348140120719 OR email him voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Good day to every one here. i just want to let every one know that there is no problem without solution. I know that so many people do not believe in herbal medicine but i want to prove to you that herbal medicine work very well because i have tested it and it work, My son is a living testimony to this. I want the general public to know how this great man called Dr tokubo cure my son from Epilepsy seizure with the herbal medicine gotten from Dr tokubo, he cures other diseases too like STD, My son own was worst, He have suffered for Epilepsy seizures for 2years. herbal medicine is a great medication that is recommended for everyone. he have a medicine that is 100% percent assured to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money to get cured . I want you to contact Dr tokubo and stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. Once again thanks to Dr tokubo you can contact him now via email drtokubotemple@gmail.com or you can whatsapp him on +2349037990322

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts