New Life - The solution to this madness.

As I'm sitting here in the waiting room waiting for my first nephew to come, I can't help but think about all of the possibilities for this child. I also can't stop thinking about the world he is entering in to and honestly, I fear what the world will be for baby Christopher.

It is so hard to live a life without fear. Yes I know I'm the founder of a non-profit that promotes living fearless, but to be fearless you have to overcome it right? It never meant that you don't have fear in the first place... so I'll be as transparent as I can with you.


With all the violence that's going on, hatred, betrayal, etc. I fear for our future. Children shouldn't be afraid to go to school. Parent's shouldn't fear sending their child to get an education and people shouldn't have to fear showing the world their true self.

About a month ago I painted our worlds emotions on news paper articles of gun control, shootings,
NRA and much more that related to our societies horrific events.




If you notice, she's naked and contrasted with dark colors.

It represents how our world feels with such events happening. We feel vulnerable, afraid of the known and the unknown. The darkness feels as it has overcome us... but we have the choice to fight back.

It's also how a baby enters this world -- naked, vulnerable to what's around them. Doesn't know what's happening next but searches and yearns to love and to be loved. That's all our world really wants, right? Regardless of the person -- "good or bad". We all want to be loved and that's where some of these horrific events begin. Not feeling loved.

Yesterday was Easter and I spent it in the waiting room of a hospital waiting for my baby nephew. But before, we went to church to celebrate the real reason of Easter. Not eggs, not the bunny, but Jesus and his sacrificial love for us.

We all search for love but we have to be vulnerable enough to accept this love. So whether you believe you're a "good person or bad", in order to be loved, you have to love others. Maybe that's the solution to this madness.

By writing on this blog, I'm vulnerable with my thoughts and feelings to show our world that you're not alone in whatever you're thinking, feeling, facing right now. Life can suck sometimes and so can people. But I've realized lately, complaining about it isn't going to make a change or even a dent into this problem or any problems.

It won't be a solution. So what will be the solution?

The solution is love. I'm excited for my baby nephew to enter the world. It's new life! There are endless opportunities for him to be successful, to be happy, to be loved. I will shower him with love until he can't receive it anymore. But I won't only do that to him, I'm making the choice to do it to our world as well. I'm making the decision to live a new life.

If you want to see a change in this madness, love others as you want to be loved. That's what will make a change. That's what will begin a new life.

How am I being fearless, you may ask? By rising above this fear and fighting back with love. Living in fear will only make me feel worse and far from loved. I'm sticking to my faith and the love my Father has given me.

Whatever your belief is, love is always the answer.

Baby Chris, this post is for you. I can't wait for you to enter my life! Thank you for showing me the meaning of new life before you even began yours on earth. I love you.

Xoxo,

Founder and CEO of Fearless Movement,

Ashley Kulikowski


Comments

Popular Posts