Social Wall - Your Voice Matters

Hellooooo from Austin, Texas. I don't live here. I'm just visiting and couldn't wait any longer to post this.

For awhile now, I've been wanting to create a "social wall" for Fearless Movement members. A social wall is where others can speak up about their story with our Share Your Story campaign to show the world, you're not alone in your circumstances -- your voice matters.


Here's a quick Vlog of my story and what this social wall is all about. A complete view of what the everyday Ashley looks like -- minimal make up and hair that gets frizzy from time to time. I truly didn't care about what I looked like in this video for a divine reason. I wanted to share my story with you as if we were meeting up for coffee, 100% authentically me.







Now it's your turn to be a part of our social wall. If you don't want to make a vlog, that's perfectly fine. Whether you write us your story or post a picture and tag us. Either way, your voice matters and our world needs to hear it.

If you're a teacher, organizer, parent, etc. and you have an event coming up that you would like our Share Your Story Campaign to appear at, check out our flyer below and contact us! We'd love to speak with you about all that we have to offer our community.



Thanks for watching! Looking forward to hearing from all of you :)

Xoxo,

Ashley Kulikowski
Founder and CEO of Fearless Movement

Email: thefearlessmovement@gmail.com Instagram: @fearlessmovement 
Facebook: @fearlessmovementFM

Comments

Popular Posts